1. Solbari has developed its sensitive skin range specifically for those suffering from psoriasis in mind.
2. It is super soft on the skin, utilising a blend of organic cotton and bamboo.
3. It is breathable, the natural fibres help regulate body temperature.
4. It is lightweight and gentle on the skin.
5. As with all Solbari fabrics, it provides UPF 50+ sun protection, tested and rated by the Australian Government.
6. We believe it has health & wellbeing benefits, but it is also stylish and versatile for formal and less formal settings.
7. At the time of writing this article, we have a 4.9/5 Google Customer Review rating, so our existing customers in over 70 countries seem to think our products and customer service are high quality.
8. We have a 30-day returns policy so you can get a full refund if you decide that it is not for you.
9. If you purchase Solbari psoriasis clothing using PSORIASIS10 discount code, you will get a 10 percent discount, but we will also make a donation to Psoriasis Australia equivalent to 10% of the order value.
10. Compared to the cost and ongoing value provided by other psoriasis treatments available including light therapy, over the counter topical creams and prescribed medication we believe Solbari psoriasis clothing is a great personal investment in your health & wellbeing.
Solbari offers a range of products suitable for people looking to maintain healthy skin or for those managing skin cancer and chronic skin conditions. The range includes UPF50+ sun protective clothing, psoriasis clothing, eczema clothing and lupus clothing.
You can find out more about Solbari's certified UPF50+ sun protective range by clicking the blue links below:
The Solbari Team
This blog is for information purposes only, always consult your medical professional
Your skin is your largest organ and has a long memory. Sun exposure and ultraviolet (UV) damage is cumulative throughout your life. Research shows that sun damage contributes to more than 90% of wrinkles, brown spots, premature skin ageing as well as precancerous and cancerous skin lesions.
It is very difficult to the untrained eye to identify melanomas and skin cancers because they can come in many different shapes and sizes.
As Associate Professor Rosemary Nixon from the Skin & Cancer Foundation Inc. says, "the earlier a skin cancer is identified and treated, the better the chance of avoiding surgery, or in the case of a serious melanoma or skin cancer, potential disfigurement or even death."