SUN PROTECTION FOR THE LEGS
VERSATILE SUN PROTECTION
Solbari’s Active Leggings offer you practical style and protection no matter what the outdoor activity. Chlorine and saltwater resistant, you can walk, run or relax beachside or in the water. The fabric also offers a cooling sensation on your skin when you are out of the water to keep you cool in the heat.
Made from the highest quality swimwear fabric, you can ensure you are well protected and looking good no matter where you are or what you’re doing on holiday!
- Accredited with a UPF 50+ rating, it blocks more than 98% of UVA and UVB rays and is equivalent to wearing SPF 50+ sunscreen all day long.
- Recommended by medical experts to maintain healthy skin and help prevent skin cancer and melanoma.
- Super comfortable, lightweight and quick drying.
- 4 way stretch for unparalleled comfort and not skin tight.
- Small internal pocket to store keys and card (9cm x 8cm).
Internal adjustable drawstring at the waist for perfect fit and 3cm waistband for superior comfort.
- Designed, tested and rated UPF 50+ in Australia with the highest sun protective rating available on the market.
- Chlorine and saltwater resistant fabric.
- No shrinkage and excellent colour retention wash after wash.
- Athletic fit, True to size.
- Rinse with cold water after use.
- Machine washable (warm cycle, 40 degrees). Squeeze off excess water, hang to dry.
To care for your garment, please avoid rough surfaces and rubbing. Avoid direct contact with sunscreen as it may stain fabric.
Model Wears Size Large: Height - 6'2" (188cm), Chest - 41" (104cm), Waist - 34" (86cm).
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
This fabric is ideal for beach and holiday activities. You can wear it in the water, as it is saltwater and chlorine resistant. It is the fabric of choice for relaxing by the pool or at the beach.
Super comfortable, lightweight and very soft, it benefits from a 4-way stretch.
100% chlorine and saltwater resistant PBT polyester
Rinse in fresh water after use.
Our swim fabrics are machine washable (warm cycle, 40 degrees), but we recommend hand washing as it keeps the fabric and the shape of the garment looking newer for longer. Squeeze off excess water, hang to dry.
Avoid rough surfaces and rubbing. Avoid direct contact with sunscreen as it may stain the fabric.
Please check the size chart before ordering.
MENS LEGGINGS SIZE GUIDE
If you find your measurements are across sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size