BUY 2 PAIRS & GET 15% OFF BOTH
SUN PROTECTIVE HAND COVERS
SENSITIVE SUN PROTECTION
Our Hand Covers offer the perfect combination of comfort, protection and style. Made from cotton and natural bamboo, the fabric is super soft on your skin while helping you regulate your body temperature, keeping you cool and protected from UV rays.
- Accredited with a UPF 50+ rating, it blocks more than 98% of UVA and UVB rays and is equivalent to wearing SPF 50+ sunscreen all day long.
- Recommended by medical experts to maintain a healthy skin and help prevent skin cancer and melanoma.
- Lightweight, breathable, super soft and naturally anti-odour.
- Suitable for sensitive skin types
- Designed, tested and rated UPF 50+ in Australia
- No grip on the inside of the palm. If you intend to use the hand covers for driving, test them handling your steering wheel before starting your car. If you do not find enough grip, do not use for driving.
- Cotton, bamboo viscose, elastane
- Easy care: machine wash, hang to dry and warm iron
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
It took our research and development team 18 months to develop our UPF50+ Sensitive fabric to achieve the benefits our customers wanted.
Made from cotton and bamboo, it is produced without the use of harmful chemicals, insecticides, herbicides, or pesticides. It is recommended for individuals with skin sensitivity.
The fabric doesn’t shrink and keeps its colour wash after wash.
UPF 50+ FABRIC COMPOSITION
Made from cotton, bamboo viscose and elastane.
Machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron. Do not iron logos.
||UP TO 21CM/8.5"
||UP TO 24CM/9.5"