Long Sleeve Swim Top UPF50+
Long Sleeve Swim Top UPF50+
Womens Tops Size Guide
Please select a size.
Womens's Sun Protection Swimwear
Our new UPF50+ Long Sleeve Swim Top is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Slightly cropped in length, this Swim Top pairs perfectly with its matching high rise swim bottoms, both of which have been designed in Solbari’s signature UPF50+ Aqua Sport fabric. Super soft, lightweight and silky, the Long Sleeve Swim Top boasts quick-drying properties and a cooling effect on the skin that keeps you feeling comfortable and refreshed all day.
Available in our new range of exclusive Solbari prints, you’ll be hard pressed to find a swim top more suited to the heat, providing you with superior sun protection and the perfect amount of stretch for optimal freedom of movement, in or out of the pool. It also features laser cut openings at the bottom of each sleeve to give you the option of thumbholes for extra back-of-hand protection.
- Lazer cut opening at the bottom of the sleeve to give you the option to put your thumb through for extra back-of-hand coverage
- Saltwater and Chlorine water resistance
- Designed, tested and rated in Australia UPF50+, the highest rating achievable for fabrics in the world
- Blocks UVA and UVB rays
- Recommended by medical experts to maintain healthy skin
- Cooling, breathable, lightweight and soft against the skin
- Comfortable stretch
- Slightly cropped length
- UPF50+ saltwater and chlorine resistant
- Solbari engraved premium metal tag at front of left hem
- Solbari designed exclusive pint
- Long sleeves and comfortable fit
Fabric & Care
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
This fabric is ideal for beach and holiday activities. You can wear it in the water, as it is salt water and chlorine resistant. It is the fabric of choice for relaxing by the pool or by the beach.
Super comfortable, lightweight and very soft, it benefits from a 4-way stretch.
82% Polyester 18% Spandex
- Rinse in fresh water after use
- Our swim fabrics are machine washable (warm cycle, 104 Fahrenheit), but we recommend hand washing as it keeps the fabric and the shape of the garment looking newer for longer
- Squeeze off excess water, hang to dry.
- Avoid rough surfaces and rubbing
- Avoid direct contact with sunscreen as it may stain the fabric
What is UPF50+?
All Solbari fabrics are tested and rated UPF 50+ in Australia by the representative Australian government agency, ARPANSA, in accordance with the standard AS 4399:2020.
Most people don’t realize that not all fabrics protect the same from the sun. In fact, a regular, white cotton t-shirt may have a sun protective rating equivalent to wearing only SPF 5 sunscreen. This is why we created Solbari; to offer our customers an effective sun-protection solution that keeps their skin safe from the sun all day long. A UPF50+ rating is the highest achievable in the world and is equivalent to wearing SPF50+ sunscreen, without the need of reapplication. You can think of Solbari as SPF50+ for clothing!
Shipping and Returns
We offer worldwide shipping and free shipping options.
Free DHL Express on all US & Canadian orders over USD$120.
Returns, exchanges & refunds:
We use the highest quality materials and all of our products follow a strict quality control process to ensure the highest quality and customer satisfaction. We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase and accept returns of unworn items with tags still attached for exchange or refund.
Goods must be returned within 30 days of purchase. To process your return, exchange, or refund, please click here.