BUY 2 PAIRS & GET 15% OFF BOTH
SUN PROTECTIVE ARM SLEEVES
SENSITIVE SUN PROTECTION
Our Arm Sleeves are ideal when wearing a short sleeve T-shirt or short sleeve polo to protect your arms and hands from harmful UV rays.
Made from cotton and natural bamboo, the fabric is super soft on your skin while helping you regulate your body temperature, keeping you cool and protected in the heat.
We offer two styles of Arm Sleeves.
With thumbholes: there is an opening on the side of the sleeve for the thumb. This style enables you to put your thumb through the sleeve and protect the back of your hand and palm, whilst covering the full length of your arm from the bicep area down to your knuckles. It can also be worn comfortably without making use of the thumbhole feature.
Without thumbholes: there is no opening on the side of the sleeve for the thumb. This style covers the full length of your arm from your bicep to your wrist.
- Accredited with a UPF 50+ rating, it blocks more than 98% of UVA and UVB rays and is equivalent to wearing SPF 50+ sunscreen all day long.
- Recommended by medical experts to maintain healthy skin and help prevent skin cancer and melanoma.
Lightweight, breathable, super soft and naturally anti-odour.
- Suitable for sensitive skin types.
- Designed, tested and rated UPF 50+ in Australia.
- Cotton, bamboo viscose, elastane.
- Free from harmful chemicals, insecticides and pesticides.
- No shrinkage and excellent colour retention wash after wash.
- Sold as one pair (left arm and right arm).
- True to size.
- Easy care: machine wash, hang to dry, warm iron.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
It took our research and development team 18 months to develop our UPF50+ Sensitive fabric to achieve the benefits our customers wanted.
Made from cotton and bamboo, it is produced without the use of harmful chemicals, insecticides, herbicides or pesticides. It is recommended for individuals with skin sensitivity.
The fabric doesn’t shrink and keeps its colour wash after wash.
UPF 50+ FABRIC COMPOSITION
Made from cotton, bamboo viscose and elastane.
Machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron. Do not iron logos.
SENSITIVE ARM SLEEVES SIZE GUIDE
|MORE THAN 36CM
MORE THAN 14"
BICEP CIRCUMFERENCE: MEASURE AROUND THE FULLEST PART OF YOUR UPPER ARM IN A RELAXED POSITION
MINIMUM SLEEVE LENGTH: WHEN NOT STRETCHED
MAXIMUM SLEEVE LENGTH: WHEN STRETCHED
*THERE IS A COMFORTABLE ELASTIC BAND AT THE TOP OF THE SLEEVE TO KEEP IT IN PLACE